TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Beltoir Collectif’’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Bellevue 56320 Priziac France. Our siret number is XXXXX . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Beltoir Collectif courses and events:
Bookings are subject to the following attendance, cancellation and refund policy:
Beltoir Collectif courses, have a minimum age of 14 years. The suitability of a course or event for under 14’s is at our discretion. If you would like to book an under 14 on a course: you must contact us via email before making your booking, we will confirm if the course is suitable.
Payment in full must be received before the commencement of the course/event.
Cancellation: In the event that you cancel your attendance, the following terms apply:
- Seven days or less before the event – no refund or transfer.
- More than seven days but less than eight weeks – we will try & sell your space/s or transfer you to another course. If the space is sold then we will either issue a voucher or refund your money.
- Friends or family are able to attend in your place. You need to provide us with 72 hr notification of the change, along with the name/s, contact number & email, dietary requirements.
- An administration fee of €10 will be charged for full day courses and €15 for weekend courses.
- More than eight weeks – we will issue a refund or transfer you to another course of the same value. An administration fee of €10 will be charged on each course space.
- If Beltoir Collectif cancel your course then you will be offered a transfer to an alternate course date or a refund. We will not be liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur. We recommend that all customers seek appropriate travel insurance.
Gift vouchers and courses purchased as gifts carry the same cancellation policy as courses .Gift vouchers: must be redeemed a maximum of one calendar year from the date of purchase, after which they become invalid.
Photography and Media
By purchasing courses on this website you agree to your data being used by Beltoir Collectif for future communications about the course, event or accommodation.
We will not pass your data to any third parties.
By taking part in a course or event you agree to having your photograph taken and being used on Beltoir Collectif social media channels, including our website and print marketing and email campaigns. You can remove consent for your image to be used by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and writing ‘removal of photography consent’ in the subject box. You will need to include the name of the course you attended and the date of the course
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Terms related to Coronavirus:
If you have, or suspect you have, coronavirus symptoms, or have been advised to isolate as a result of contact with someone who has, or may have, coronavirus symptoms, please contact us. For the safety of all our guests, you must not visit the farm.
If we are unable to run your course on the scheduled date, due to the outbreak of coronavirus or government measures, we will offer to: Either move your booking to a rescheduled course date, offer a gift voucher or refund to the amount of your course booking. Gift vouchers are valid to make bookings for one year from issue.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.